POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Orange Cat's message

Orange Cat said:

Previous management made many . . . many false promises'

I assume he is talking about Peter Copetti.

It is clear from several other posts that there is a body of opinion here that denegrated PC'S performance as CEO. I take issue with this notion and would ask Orange Cat as the most recent of those posters to present the evidence for such a defamatory statement.

PC's aim in his role as INTERIM CEO, note the emphasis on interim, was to rebuild the balance sheet and recruit the management that could take this company forward. I ask Orange what aspect of that statement PC promised is false or that he has failed to achieve.

Additionally Orange you use the word many which creates the impression that he is an inveterate liar. I dare say PC regrets his run to the NASDAQ statement at the CIC event in London but we were evesdroppers on a private ad hoc presentation. This was not a formal promise to shareholders.

Finally, CEOs interim or otherwise have to deal with the 'slings and arrows of outrageous fortune' June was hardly a good month to implement a run to the NASDAQ and we should be more tolerant of the realities of commercial life our management must operate in.

PC may not be the best man to lead a hi tech venture capital firm but he was the best we could have and has manoeuvred PTI into the advantageous position it is currently in.

To imply otherwise is shameful.

sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined