POET Technologies Inc.

re post
about 9 years ago
in response to ScaryRaccoon's message

My reply 2.0, first one was too much information,

scaryraccoon wrote: Don't be naive and assume everything is going as planned. A lot of companies will always brush it aside and come out with a new business strategy, and new management, leaving the old team no longer accountable. This is now happening with POET, and you'll already hear people on this board saying, "oh well, thats the old management team". Forget about everything that they committed to achieving over the last few years. Hearing that really peeves me off.

Gessh scary, if people being hired at your company are taking closer to 6 months to be productive, maybe your hiring selection committee should be replaced? Opinions will not pay bills, but IMHO I see promise in the new executive and BOD. I believe they understand the survival nature of "small fish" swimming among sharks and what is necessary to grow bigger. Much speculation is relying on big fat deals. When the phone rings at the POET office the new mangament 2.0 will not be turning their noses up at the small suppliers as my pick as early adopters. No, this new executive has been to dances before, they know when to grab the liquor and available companions and head off to start their own party. Sitting in the chairs all alone waiting for stall tactics with NDA's doesn't work for me. So I say hey... it's going to be a lot less than 25 years and I'm alive here still trying to get up that great big hill of hope for a destination.

Lots' of resentment towards POET management as the SP is the bottom line and all the rest is BS. The truth is. it is what it is. I am not involved with management or the technology. But, POET tech is moving along, BAE, Synopsis for TCAD, new Executive, new BOD, new equipment, more office space, hiring employees etc. That's What's Going On. I have not been crying for days and falling apart.

Please login to post a reply
BlackToad
City
FrootLoops, Barely Surviving, Not Feeling the Love From the Fruit Co.
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2014
Social Links
Private Message
POET Technologies Inc.
Symbol
PTK