POET Technologies Inc.

in response to sulasailor's message

scaryraccoon wrote in response to BlackToad: Curious, how many tech companies you have worked for?... and I'm talking about the type that deal with multi-billion dollar customers that require insane security protocols, and that produce solutions with extremely complicated architecture and database schemas.

Ever watch a show "What would you do?" This forum is no different than "light can not exist without darkness". Last few weeks we observed jaws droppings right alongside the POET SP. Many times the forum members asked who is selling and who is buying? Perhaps our members know of somebody personally that bought PTK with excitement, yet recently sold at a loss out of fear. Attach a wife and perhaps some children to a face that may be affected financially. Perhaps these investors have taken their one shot and kissed it good-bye? That is the answer to why many folks contribute on the forum, in attempt to stave off a never ending presence of predators feeding and shaking shares from the POET tree. The facts and reality is the POET branches are getting stronger everyday and we will see a bumper crop IMHO. I see two scenarios on the forum. The light side sees POET mingling and setting up extra-curricular activities during the dance while music is playing (MD&A). The dark side casts the scenario of an empty ballroom, with lights on, burning your eyeballs and POET left alone with no companions in sight. I wouldn't rule out a 3rd scenario with anything in between.

P.S. scary we're all on the web, "clothes does not a man make". Credentials behind keyboards doesn't float my boat. Reading the MD&A perks my interest. Cheerio!

Please login to post a reply
BlackToad
City
FrootLoops, Barely Surviving, Not Feeling the Love From the Fruit Co.
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2014
Social Links
Private Message
POET Technologies Inc.
Symbol
PTK