POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Tiktaalik's message

Tiktalikk,

You are quite right I'll calm down soon, but I just felt that a firm tone change was necessary to deal with a few deserters here who were causing panic amoungst the troops. We don't want a little pressure to turn a reverse into a rout. I simply don't like the negativity we have heard from some here which has to be countered.

Personally, I very much like what is in the MD&A and other filings. What I see is a company growing in confidence and ability. What they are saying, the actions they are taking: recuriting, placing orders and the way they are developing quick response shock tactics, is what PTI needs to win.

I simply don't like the negativity and shortermism that some here are expressing. This attack from SI and Pintree cannot go on for ever and providing the company turn and hold their ground they will prevail.

To suceed PTI must focus on the horizon beyond. I am convinced they shall come out with all guns firing once they have assembled the resource they need and have chosen the right ground and optimum time for P Day to open their campaign. From that moment whats happening to the SP today will be history.

sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013