POET Technologies Inc.

in response to ScaryRaccoon's message
There are many negitive posts from bashers or shorts who pile on with lame comments that don't hold water. I've never felt this way about scaryraccoon. He also never says people should sell or buy talking his own book. I know that hub leaders have gotten into it in the past with him, but I feel he is genuine in his concerns and that they are fair game to be discussed. I only have a few holdings and PTK is by far my largest. I went all in during the CIC excitement. What I'm trying to say is I invested a large sum. Investing in the idea of the arm model, having real paying customers looking to license the product in the very near term, which would have got us to the NasDaq, opening up new investors to a world class technology. If managements new plan is successful we could see a SP that would blow the the old 70$ Club goal out of the water. It comes with new risks however. To me the new direction is a fundamental change of the business and warrants discussion. There will be positive and negitive views from real investors. This is the place to debate it in a respectful manner.
Please login to post a reply
A Beautiful Poem
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/19/2014
Social Links
Private Message