POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

When I first purchased POET last year - I did so with a 2 year plan.....to then retire,as many here are looking to do so when this hits. My partner and I attended the AGM this past June in SJ and listened to the new management team. They were up front, that time was of the essense to develop products based on this technology but that we would not see results for awhile. We both both discussed this afterwards realizing that the 2 year plan would need 1-2 years added to it. I'm ok with this because as I mentioned in a post about the AGM - I have faith in the BOD (I have studied people and their reactions since I was a kid and I was looking at everyone of them during the AGM and didn't see anything that set off alarm bells).

So here I am down 50% on my investment and still holding strong. Do I wish I had sold at $1.99 and bought back in at lower SP? Most definitely. Will I still accumilate - most definitely. Two years will go by quickly. Then I will be working because I want to - not because I have to.

P.S. - I go look at the ARM SP chart when I start to get frustrated! I suggest that when you are feeling the same, to do so as well.

Please login to post a reply
Bearb8
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/25/2014
Social Links
Private Message