e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Comba Gil
about 14 years ago
in response to phoenix7's message

I cant see this being becuase of settlement money. If we want to attract new investors, we need to show that we have a product or service that will provide a month over month/quarter over quarter gain in revenue. We have discussed this a number of times on the board.

Obviously, any money that we obtain from the settlements is great...its money to fund our capex since we are debt free. I think that DM is doing a great job in going after the infringers...I don't think we could have found a better deal (or firm) to lead the charge...

I do have a concern with management right now. Now that we have obtained money from settlements, where are we with re-building the staff and technology to lead us in to the future? How are we moving in to new markets? What si the timeline and how are we being proactive now in attracting future customers in these markets? We may have been given tidbits of info in the press releases, but we need more...a lot more and I am concerned that we have heard much from them.

Hoping to see what RP means by "This year we expect to add other elements necessary to attract significant new investment interest."

Hope everyone is well and sorry I've been distant from the board for a while.

Please login to post a reply
Thekid37
City
Long Island
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2008
Social Links