e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DABOSS's message

I owned Circuit City and got out before it crashed.

When Icon was trying to take them over, I said good bye and only lost 10%.

The 16.75% wise crack was just that, with respect to never giving up on this company, and all evidence is slowly developing for the long awaited payday for all of us IMO.

There are times some if not many lose confidence, and not just because the vol/pps is where it has been, but the time it has taken to get to where we are today.

These 16 hold outs at the moment, the looming Markman date 1/28/11, the fact that 10 firms have settled (TX 7 & 3 of CO 19), digEcor out of the way, has me feeling more confident where this is all headed, and if Fred's comment concerning further enforcement to precede the Markman means another round filed by DM, and/or a round filed by "law firm #2" to handle the DM conflict cases, or both, we just might be taking that trip with emma "to the moon." lol

The 10 to 12 year wait by this gang I like to jokingly call "The e.Digital Cult Group" has patience maybe even to a fault, but the mere fact that so many have hung in there, means I'm not the only one who still believes.

I've said before IMO, the next SHM should hit the week before Thanksgiving and predicting Thurs Nov 18th. I can't imagin it being held too much sooner, and with a busy Dec re: holidays, vacation time squeezed in etc, IMO Dec is out, but if they push it off to after the Markman hearing, it may even be a good sign? How's that for covering all bases? LOL!

Too many bold statements have been made at and since the last SHM Nov 19th, so if these so called "elements" are not in place by the next time we meet in Rancho Bernardo, it will be a restless crowd IMO. I'm betting on management to deliver.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message