Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: D12
over 15 years ago
Re: D12 #2
over 15 years ago
Re: Sambone
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
in response to AGORACOM-GT's message

Hi all

I am so grateful that George, Hoov, Snug etc. have stepped up to the plate pointing out how close we are to disaster. This ciritcal dicussion must continue .

I believe a deadly game is being played by Management. Prohibit all news, low ball Windfall prospects, collude with the Big Funds/Brokerages/Institutions to keep NOT's share smashed down to discourage old and new investors, stalling tactics, and refusing to tell us just what they Vision they have, if they have a vision.

We have been "excommunicated "from all contact with our Company. Should you call you will be directed immediately off campus to the non performing office of Jobin in IR.

Folks, this petrifies me, and should petrify you!

Behind the scenes , Insider wheeling and dealing is going on, and when they have all the cheap shares they want, I feel they will offer our precious gem NOT, to a Major for peanuts, or split us up into oblivion.

Nothing Shareholders have said, done ,or hoped for in recent months has changed a thing. Nothing...nothing...nothing...!

No assays results revealed and probably held back...

No TSX listing...

No promotions or marketing...

Overseas trips cancelled...

Question after question by shareholders totally ignored...

Agoracom rudely dismissed because they resented our successful proxy fight...

Directors associated with depicable treatment given to Aurelian shareholders...

Directors working only part time at the office...

Our attempt to be "respectfull" totally dismissed...

And the beat goes on and on.......

I think they have one thing in mind...Let the drilling results remain quiet, and don't talk to anyone untill we find a Major to sell cheap to!

WE can't let this '' Once in a Lifetime Investment" opportunity ( as Richard said) be stolen from us!!

Let's see who they pick for the new CEO. That will be our warning signal.

George, I know very little about mining, drilling etc. but I do know that you and Lar and Snug and all the others who are thinking seriously, are formidable. Let's let a little time pass , but if we're continually abused, I say "Throw the Bums Out", and George, I'll be with you, every step of the thrilling journey. And hope others will also.

Thanks for listening,

Jacki79

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined