Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to AGORACOM-GT's message

George you make some valid points and I believe your second last paragragh about a hostile take over is bang on. Because of our 43% we can never be another Aurelin. I can't remember the % but even a friendly take over requires a very high percentage of sellers in order to de-list a company and absorb it in another company. So any offer may have to be a farely good % above where NOT's share price is now.

This may explain why there is a persistant attack on our share price to keep it under a $1.

1. So insitutions who have a higher share price average, can average down.

2. To drive out some retailers by convincing them there is no value in this company. Thus giving insitutions more shares for the eventual buyout.

3. Allow a major to show interest and still allow them to buy in at a reasonable price.

4. Allow the present co-CEO's to gather more options at .80. And then the new CEO to be given options at .80.

In any event I am still in this for the long haul.

Keep the Fatih

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007