Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hgs225's message

Hi all

I don't post very often on thses hubs, but I am a shareholder in NOT, SPQ, and FWR, and like others, I am very frustrated with NOT. I read the Agoracom hubs and get my information from all the knowledgeable posters here.

The NOT BoD have alienated us since they took control of the company, and now look what they have done to the companies reputation and stock price. Some say econocmic times is only to blame for the downward spiral, I don't think so!

We have all participated in some very hard work trying to get this ROF area exposed to the world, and now one of our leading play in the area has a BoD that doesn't care for anything but their own greed!!

Now is the time to gather all of our resources together under the help and leadership of Agoracom and our very capable Hub Leaders, and assert some pressure on the BoD to act in a more responsible and professional manner toward the concerns of the private investor, and to keep information open and flowing in a timely manner through the Agoracom Hub and other media.

I am behind this 100%. We have to do something! It's our MONEY..

knhrmr

Please login to post a reply
knhrmr
City
Brampton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2007