Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Justduke's message

There will be no secret club. Hoov has eloquently described what is going on with the forum. Everyone is expressing themselves and well they should.

After the proxy battle I realized that information is not or should not be for a select few. Because of the massive response of the proxy and the way most investors participated made me realize that every one of us should have access to any information that might come along. I still hold by that and you can ask anyone who is in contact with me. I share any info or rumors I get now. That being said, it would be contrary for me to start up a group of elitists.

I think I know what you are getting at though. You think that in order to be secretive, we must close any forum we use in order to keep things secret.

First of all there are no secrets with our forum members. We can discuss issues we do not want on the forum through Google for example. We conduct our business and all here will be aware whether they participate or not. The rest of our conversation should be here on this forum. There may be leaks but thats O.K. We're doing nothing wrong.

What we are doing is very little really. We want representation to protect our interests. We want access to information in a timely manner but most of all, we want to make as much money as is possible. Lord knows that by now everyone here deserves it.

Sure the talk gets militant. Its just a phase the forum goes through. After a while we will forget our disagreements and continue on much stronger than before.

Let everyone say their piece and listen to them all. Everyone has a say.

We just keep our game plan to ourselves. 5% is what we need for representation. That would be a very good start. There is no need to go to war.

If you would like to discuss this further feel free to pm me any time.

Remember that at the end of the day, I respect every one of you.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007