Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Nice post D12. I think all most of us wanted was some respect shown to us. Many could feel the BOD ready to remove us from Agoracom. Many now have the uneasy feeling we are not being taken seriously or respectfully by the new BOD. Maybe we shouldn't feel this way. Perhaps we have nothing to be concerned about. Perhaps we're over reacting to actions that many should have determined to be quite predicable with the new level of management.

In either case I think we wanted a show of respect from this BOD and to date.....none has been provided..

NOT my idea of good business practise.....

Maybe these guys are like the doctors who perform miracles but deal with their patients in the most rude manner. Whatever happens it would be nice to feel the board and its shareholders are united forward moving

I truly hope the best comes from this board. I hope for all of us that this board has strength in its reason and provides us a position of strength forward moving. I hope this board will show us the motherlode like Richard wanted us to see it.

A bit of respect...that's all!! :(

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined