Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: D12 #2
over 15 years ago
Re: Sambone
over 15 years ago
Re: D12
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago

D12, what might the lack of a fight do for your investment? Ask Aurelain investors who were told they were sitting on the world's greatest gold project and had it taken from them in an underhanded way - with the full help of their BoD - despite the fact almost everyone on the planet was calling for $1,000 + gold.

This is not about an IR contract. This is about a BoD that has failed to hire a CEO in 6 months, can't get results out to investors and can't hit their ETA dates for drill results by months.

If you believe - as we do - that NOT has the resources capable of enrich everybody here over the next 10 years, then an investor should not fear short-term battles to restore equitable treatment of shareholders. You should fear the inequitable treatment of shareholders over the long term.

Remember, this company and your portfolios enjoyed their best days when the CEO was communicating openly with all shareholders. Yes, I discount the fact that markets went into a spin - but there is no doubting the fact that investors are upset with the lack of information and communication, not the share price.

When investors are unhappy, share prices suffer. Noront investors have been unhappy, your portfolio has suffered

Finally, I wouldn't put too much faith in the happiness quotient of major investors. They aren't here to do the company any favors and will liquidate on a second's notice for any number of reasons. As I said earlier, majors constituted the majority of sales in Q4.

On the flip side, they'll scoop the company in a second if they can. They are here to make money for themselves. They have no loyalty. Your only loyalty is here and this group is a big reason why NOT has not been the subject of a hostile takeover ala Kinross/Aurelian.

Sitting back and measuring sentiment. Thanks for sharing yours.

Regards,
George

Please login to post a reply
AGORACOM-GT
City
Toronto
Rank
Administrator
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined