Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: D12
over 15 years ago
Re: D12 #2
over 15 years ago
Re: Sambone
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago

how can you say the proxy fight never helped us? The proxy was just the first round. You just don't see it. Sometime you must fight to protect what is left of what you had neve mind fight for what you have!

The proxy fight showed the world once more what people can do if they unite for a cause. Your just looking at your pocket book. That battle isn't over yet. That is what we want. Its time we the retailers began changing things for the better.

Geez these guys walked in and kicked Nemis out of his chair. They spit on us. They despise us. I saw this first hand talking to Joanne.

One more thing. Hoov does not miss many points.

What I fail to understand is why some would not like what we are about to do! All we want is representation. Right now we have none. We have absolutely no representation in the NOT office. What kind of nonsense is that? They are spending our money to buy new shoes or anything else they might want. Our money. I don't believe any of them have bought shares yet.

The co ceos are in the office 2 days a week? Some members haven't even been to the office yet?

Thats right I have heard. I keep my ear to the ground.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007