Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

look into this for us shareholders. I cannot understand why anyone on this board that has kept up with the ongoing sagga could not deduce that our BOD are just like the many other DL players. When your talking millions to be had over the lifetime of the Patents, then connecting with the likes of DL and Family after part of the pie, why would you just be satified with a paltry salary and commisions.

Common sense tells me that they are in on it from the get go, they are criminals and why would anyone here not believe that they would not be tempted, just look at what has happened in the past with corporations, from simple embezziing to insidder trading with many already making millions in compensation, it is never enough, it's called GREED!.

We need to expose this to SEC, to anyone that can take action, we can discuss this all we want here, but we need to take action and I am willing to contribute $500-$1000 towards this goal, with 50 peeps coughing up $1K we can get the ball rolling!

Doug

Please login to post a reply
Stock_Stalker
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/05/2014
Social Links