Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to hiorpe's message

I would be willing to contribute more as well on the same basis. As it stands now, the remaining value of my investment in this once Potential ROI has been destroyed by the management and their criminal behavior.

How many times in the PAST have we seen this board suggest hiring someone, only to sit back and give the SOB's more time, things are getting better give them time.

I am sure for $30-$50K, we can attain someone to look into this, even if that person is a liaison to SEC, just sending them emails is not enough, I am sure they get thousands of emails for penny stock investors. We need a connection, we need priority and in order for someone that can do something, we need to pay the toll.

Slick DL and gang know all of the ways, cripes, there are quite of few here that I respect their knowledge of the situation, Laurie with her reseach, Banosser keeping us apprised of the Pacers, Ron, Lambert and so many others, to many to list that, I am impressed with many of you.

There is enough talent here to break away from just posting messages to action.

I wish that I could contribute besides money and bitching, I am just a techie, however it is not like I have not been looking for someone to hack some sites.

Doug

Please login to post a reply
Stock_Stalker
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/05/2014
Social Links