Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: ronran
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
Re: Borrwdo
over 16 years ago
Re:'584
over 16 years ago
Re:'584
over 16 years ago
SGE.....
over 16 years ago
uvagrad....
over 16 years ago
biomed....
over 16 years ago
@ B-Lunist
over 16 years ago
gcduck
over 16 years ago
opty....
over 16 years ago
Re: Ron :
over 16 years ago
Opty....
over 16 years ago
SGE.....
over 16 years ago
Paul
over 16 years ago

perspective is a definite possibility.

By BUYING this coverage, I think one can tend to look at it as more of a PR instrument for PTSC than you would normal analyst coverage. From that paradigm, Cohen Research's characterization of the settlements as a "huge win" may carry more weight than an independent analyst's might as while not from the mouths of PTSC directly, they are a "hired hand" and as such can be viewed as a less than independent voice.

JT was very excited about the Last Cohen report and he talked about it at the last SHM.

The fact that Cohen characterizes the settlements as a "huge win" whether it refers to direct dollars or overall perception of the "strength" of the MMP bodes very well for us.

JT was very impressed with the "in-dept" reporting by Cohen. He even mentioned the over 120 pages in the report. He valued the Cohen report highly.

I'm saying it again..........connect the dots. Even the analyst that we PAID refers to the settlement as a Huge Win.

I look at "all information" available before formulating an opinion.

You are so right in that Wall St. really doesn't know or care about who PTSC is. It's my hope that we wind up by the end of 2008 with a TON of cash in the Bank and "then" hear of a terrific M or A from JT.

Maybe I'm being naive but when JT "said" directly to all of those at the SHM, that he is actively looking at companies to buy and he does NOT want to fund someone else's Science Project, but rather be able to tell us the shareholders, that he shipped 50 widgets last month and he's shipping 100 this month............well I 'BELIEVED HIM'

I want to share a little more about me. I have been a Health Ins. Agent for 22 years. I own my own Business 100% and I'm very pleased with how well my agency does.

I am very good about reading people and I've had over 28 years of sales experience. I got my initial training from XEROX. Yes, I am a former Xeroid. lol

I also have an undergraduate degree in psychology and I am a perpetual student of human nature.

1. IMO JT "is" looking to buy a Company that will provide another revenue stream for PTSC.

2. IMO he "is" looking for significant technology which will be instantly marketable=money to PTSC.

Why do I believe this, "because, JT told us these things." Some say that this is NOT true and I ask how do you know this? What dots are those with this belief, connecting to come to that conclusion?

Has JT failed us even once since he became our CEO 7 months ago?

If I had hired a person with JT's credentials to be the CEO of my cash cow technology company, I'd give him at least a year to give me some magic. Nothing short of that please. :-))

We shall see...........but for now, I believe we will see a slow steady rise, up and to the right and I and Dave are staying the course until such time as we have reason to believe we should move our money.

And Fut, while Dave and I are hoping that PTSC will shine brightly in time, if it doesn't happen, well then it's a choice that didn't turn out as we both reasonably believed it would "if" the hurdles were cleared.

So far, the hurdles that PTSC has faced.........they've cleared.

Yes, there are a few more to go. We believe PTSC will clear these as well. Just the old intuition believing that we are in very professional and "driven" hands. Very smart people running the show.......at PTSC included.

I'd like to challege everyone to list a minimum of 6 positives about PTSC and I'd also like to suggest that if you can't, either stay off the boards or sell some or all shares to gain peace of mind.

GLTA

D

Please login to post a reply
d2006s
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2007