Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I think I announced some time ago that I had purchased some shares back in early to mid '07 or around that time.  I would need to check and be sure, but I haven't sold any since then.  Obviously, as I have stated many times, I did sell about 20% of my holdings back in February '06, at about $1.80 or so.  Currently, I hold about 7/8 of  the total shares I had before that sale, which means that, I have more shares than after the sale in early '06.

None of this, of course, is any of your business, and I wouldn't be surprised if you are trying to lay some kind of trap for me.  Since I have told you this much, however, I will also tell you this:   I had a bit of a personal crisis in my life a little over a year ago, and felt compelled to sell a portion of my shares.  I didn't want to make a big deal about it, as it was very personal indeed.  Since then, as that situation resolved, I have  bought back in here and there, and thus have built my total back up almost to where it was originally.  I do not trade the stock (because I'm a lousy trader), and, like most here, I continue to await what I hope will turn out to be a situation in which we are all rewarded.

Hope this helps.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links