Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: ronran
over 16 years ago
in response to milestone's message

"Agreed, but who would omit all the facts of the case and focus on a single aspect?"

I don't know who would do that. On the other hand, I have seen people here declare that, because a CC was agreed to, this alone must mean that the settlement dollars are high or an indication of a "win". I responded accordingly.

As to your numbers, I am in basic agreement with you, assuming you are indicating total sums from the J3 combined, which would then be split between TPL and PTSC (which I think is the only reasonable interpretation of my question). I would differ with you only in that I think anything less than a combined $100 million would likely be viewed as a "loss" by many investors.

Obviously, these are only our personal opinions. It will be interesting to see what Greeneyes has to say, should she choose to respond.

By the way, I saw your post about heading to the courthouse if there is a move to buy out PTSC for less than a "fair" price. In that event, which we both obviously hope against, please be assured that you have an ally here --- my name won't be on the petition/complaint, but I would be fully supportive.

Thanks again for you direct answer to my question. Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message