Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ads123's message

I do not know whether there is a move afoot to buy PTSC.  It certainly doesn't surprise me that some people might become suspicious of such, because IMO, it is absolutely bizarre that a company's cash reserves can grow exponentially higher yet result in a 50 - 70% decrease in its share price.  In other words, repeated good news should not be progressively harmful to the stock, and when such an unnatural thing occurs, one could rationally posit that it is by design.  However, I am sure there are other plausible explanations.

As to my having spoken of a petition/complaint, I was referring to the filing of a lawsuit, i.e., the pleading that would be filed to initiate such a matter.  I was saying that I would not volunteer to be the attorney handling the case, but that I would be fully supportive of the effort in whatever other ways I could contribute   ---   as to signing a "petition" of the type you are talking about (such as a list of supporting shareholders), I would do so in a heartbeat.

Somewhat in relation to the above, I must say that it was your post a few weeks ago, shortly after the news about the J3 settlement was announced, that got me involved in taking part here on a more regular basis again.  I think it may well be time for the shareholders to again approach management with another shareholder letter, and to get a revised count of  the shares that would be in support   ---   waiting until the April 10Q may not be advisable.  This is all just kind of rolling around in my head, and I am not committing to it because time is at a premium for me right now, but IMO it is definitely worthy of consideration. 

You are a sweet lady, Alice, and I appreciate your kind words.  Hang in there.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message