Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optymystic's message

As we know in life , just because you agree to settle on anything does not mean that you believe /or agree / that you are wrong........You move on to fight another fight....

I understand both sides here.....I have been using the word victory because for me it has a different meaning.......This type of victory gives PTSC/TPL the ability to move forward and to put the litigation and all of the possible negative outcomes behind us.....

So i am happy with this kind of victory and i agree that the #'s when they come out will indicate if we won/ or that both sides met somewhere in the middle.........I do believe that TPL would fight to the death than to get the so called $1 settlement....That is my belief and of course we do not realy know the cards that they are playing with.........In a few months we should find out , hopefully with a M-A before the next Q will give us a better clue......Who knows.....

Please login to post a reply
HUNTINGTON-L
City
HUNTINGTON LONG ISLAND NY
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/01/2005
Social Links