Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to moxa1's message

I hate to burst the bubble on a good conspiracy theory but I have seen this before with IP companies with a singular focus. The "ridiculously low PE of 12" is actually high with no additional perceived revenue streams outside of licensing activity. Patience is required to see how the Merger and Acquisition strategy plays out.

Also-In my previous experience the float was much lower and the share price jumped all over the place allowing for more apparent trading opportunities, but here we are not there yet in terms of the inertia required in overcoming the float and what appears to be steady selling.

None of us are sure if it is INDEED steady selling by S/L or another large holder or just a function of thousands of retail shareholders showing a steady stream of capitulation or a combination of all of the above.

I know it is getting stale but this WILL reach a tipping point and this is just another buying opportunity on the way to significant rise in the share price once we get the needed momentum moving in the right direction.

Please login to post a reply
stillpoint21
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2006
Social Links
Private Message