Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: ronran
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
Re: Borrwdo
over 16 years ago
Re:'584
over 16 years ago
Re:'584
over 16 years ago
SGE.....
over 16 years ago
uvagrad....
over 16 years ago
biomed....
over 16 years ago
@ B-Lunist
over 16 years ago
gcduck
over 16 years ago
opty....
over 16 years ago
Re: Ron :
over 16 years ago
Opty....
over 16 years ago
SGE.....
over 16 years ago
Paul
over 16 years ago
in response to billwilke's message

I had a sidebar about this with one of our more prodigious of posters (who shall remain nameless unless he wants to chime in) and he talked me off of the ledge to certain extent regarding the idea of TPL buyout or a taking of PTSC private.  I had the same thoughts rumbling around in my noggin until he pointed out that TPL/Alliacense is set up and is growing so as to take on additional IP Portfolios (MMP + Core / Flash currently +) and that the capability and manpower to chase after infringers of legitimate tech patents will be their bread and butter going forward.  So if they were to "rip PTSC off" of the MMP rights or if they were to rip off the retail shareholder, this would be incredibly bad press for them and would be a showstopper for any other IP company out there considering using TPL / Alliacense to enforce and monetize their patents.  Although a buyout in which the average shareholder's expectations are not met is in the realm of possibilities it is less so when viewed in this context.  Just an opinion I now share.

Please login to post a reply
stillpoint21
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2006
Social Links
Private Message