Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: ronran
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
Re: Borrwdo
over 16 years ago
Re:'584
over 16 years ago
Re:'584
over 16 years ago
SGE.....
over 16 years ago
uvagrad....
over 16 years ago
biomed....
over 16 years ago
@ B-Lunist
over 16 years ago
gcduck
over 16 years ago
opty....
over 16 years ago
Re: Ron :
over 16 years ago
Opty....
over 16 years ago
SGE.....
over 16 years ago
Paul
over 16 years ago
in response to ronran's message

First of all your last letter and your representation of the shareholders was A+............You have my vote again.........

We still do not know how much effect S-L / Swartz has on the SP and we all know that even the Longs play ping pong with the stock.....

IMO our expectations for PTSC is bi polar............My major reasons for staying put are

MMP ... 30+ licensee.......JT.........20+ Million in the bank ....A settlement no matter how small is still some kind of VICTORY....

If i had one hundred thousand dollars laying around i would put it into PTSC than in the bank......Most here are in love with the idea that we found this rare find.....Include me in..........When i first got into thr car business my first bit of advice was NOT to fall in love with a car...........Ron said the same thing about PTSC last week...........I just feel that the positives out weigh the negatives........

When will the stock take off.............IMO , first of all when the shareholders realize what they have.....Owning this stock is like being a Yankee fan........You are a failure no matter what unless you go the distance.............If PTSC was just a playoff team we all would be rewarded greatly.....Again way to high expectations.....

Yes even a brief letter from Mr Turley will calm the waters....The letter could be on that last web site he posted on for all i care..........Larry

Please login to post a reply
HUNTINGTON-L
City
HUNTINGTON LONG ISLAND NY
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/01/2005
Social Links