e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Who blinked?
about 15 years ago
Samsung Bubble
about 15 years ago
Re: Who blinked?
about 15 years ago
Re: Samsung Bubble
about 15 years ago
Re: Who blinked? SS
about 15 years ago
Markman - jefother
about 15 years ago
in response to nosenothing1942's message

Those of us who mention a Samsung buyout, do it for the most part as wishful thinking. We put 2 and 2 together, a gut feel etc, and draw what we think might be a logical move by both parties, just as those who feel your senario is more likely.

RP and FF have been at EDIG a very long time, just watching it hang by a thread. They have made some money 10 years ago, but not since except a paycheck. They are 50ish BTW, so how many more years will it take for EDIG to become a big dog all by itself? 5, 10...what?

If you were in their shoes, and the BOD received a reasonable offer from Samsung or anyone else, and could make the share holders proud to vote yes, then retire and head to the San Diego golf courses (I think we are pushing 100 in the county now?) then why not?

Don't get me wrong, not you or anyone, as I love this companies potential, yet I don't think they have enough rabbits to pull out of a hat to be a major player in the CE markets, eVU or anything else. There are too many big boys that dwarf us with petty cash...

I'm not painting a negative picture, just being realistic. EDIG in it's present state cannot compete, their patents are their only real assets, and someone may want to buy them one day, which is the preference of many lately.

Like everyone eventually says, time will tell.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message