e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Who blinked?
about 15 years ago
Samsung Bubble
about 15 years ago
Re: Who blinked?
about 15 years ago
Re: Samsung Bubble
about 15 years ago
Re: Who blinked? SS
about 15 years ago
Markman - jefother
about 15 years ago

If Samsung was the 800 Lb Gorilla, why were they in the 1st 7 of low hanging fruit, which thus far have been "small" settlements?

If Samsung was the "bell cow" to take to Markman, and set the stage for round two and much larger rewards as time went on, having validated the patents (assuming that to be the case anyway) why did DM/EDIG not do so? This board has been obsessed that we were taking Samsung to Markman...enough said there.

Is there a larger fish or even a school of fish to select from, for a Markman, or just lots of cash/XLA's falling like dominos at lightening speed without bothering with a Markman?

Legal question, were any of the 6 before the Samsung announcement, per Pacer that is, stated a 30 day delay to work out the details? I do not recall such but may be wrong?

Then, if Samsung was the only one of seven to have this delay...WHY? What's up? Why does it take 30 days to cut a check and accept what was negotiated?

I'll stick with my fantasy there a buyot deal is in the works, and I'll eat crow if I am wrong.

APPLE....NOKIA....TI....INTEL....maybe even SANDISK in that school???

Only DM/EDIG knows...not us.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links