over 10 years ago
Re: re
over 10 years ago
Re: re
over 10 years ago
re: re
over 10 years ago
in response to ScaryRaccoon's message

that wasn't the point I was trying to make re: your mechanics.

a valuation is a valuation.

as corporates, they each had a share count, so public or not, there was a multiple calculated. with some digging, it might be discerned.

it is being too simple, and rather ridiculous (imo) to think that at this point, a per-share premium for PTK only in the tens-of-percent would be acceptable.

witness that we can easily achieve and sustain that on our own, in one day, just on spec. and demand.

widen the aim to a month, and we have supported hundreds-of-percent (in the dollars range, where it's harder to do).

so, it leads one to ask, where's the premium? (and at what motivation?)

I can be reasonable, but I don't have an appetite to get shafted with low-ball amounts.

consider a real-estate angle. getting the extra $50k on a deal for your house means something to you. comparatively, your real-estate agent has zero motivation to care about getting you the extra $50,000, since the differential to the profit in his/her pocket from commission is peanuts.

like I said, if your personal exit is $10, that's OK. absolutely nothing wrong with that. everyone has to make their own decisions, along their own time horizon.

but to aim that low for the endgame circumstance is -- for me -- just weak.

cheers,

R.

Please login to post a reply
robvanhooren
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013