Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Thats sexyl
almost 16 years ago
in response to shakey's message

One thing I have never heard is a pure guesstimate of Windfall? How many ounces are we talking about? 1, 2 or 5 M ounces...We have some great holes but not much continuity, hence the ramp. Now, if we are looking at 1M ounces than roughly 1B in assets, 2M for 2B...and so one. At this point I do not think anyone can put a finger on it. However, it is clear that if you compare the values and potentials of the minerals in the ground in Windfall and the RoF, there is no comparison which will end up being the richer find. At least that is what I see from what is apparent now and I believe management sees it the same way.

When management is sitting down and talking to a Major, I believe the major does not give a second though to Windfall. The multi Billion dollar potential of Chrome and nickel is what has there attention and management is playing for a major right now so that is probably why we are not hearing as much promotion from windfall. They are targeting Majors and institutional shareholders who want the huge tonnage, multi year mine projects to invest in. So in this light, as much as it hurts the long time holders of NOT shares, I believe management has set their vision on the RoF and are banking that this is what will enhance Shareholder value the most. We can only hope they are right and that the drills agree!!

Respectfully,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined