Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MISFIT1's message

I concur with Misfit in that the lack of information regarding Windfall is troubling. Did I not read a few days back that someone called the office and talked to john Harvey re windfall and he confirmed that the gold was there, or words to that affect. If in fact there is a problem, and I'm not suggesting there is , then we're going to be down under 10cents fairly rapidly no matter what is at Mcfaulds. Lets give Richard the benefit of the doubt, or perhaps someone who seems to know him pretty well , like Canseco, could call him and clarify Windfall for us. If that doesn't happen then one of us can put the question to them at the AGM.

Personally I just can't see John Harvey or Richard mislead their shareholders, or release information to insiders about assay results. Lets give him an opportunity to clarifyWindfall for us.

On another note the SP drop is a real concern, never thought I'd ever see these numbers again. Is it market determining the price by fund sellers getting out or are we being manipulated by insider traders. If you believe as I do that it is strictly market forces at work and we do have the ores at both Windfall and Mcfaulds then we have to hold on. As Art Cashin on CNBC said we will see a bottom fairly soon and then a roar from the Bulls that he predicts will carry us through year end.

This has been a wild few days with more to come, but you have to keep the faith

GLTA

Joe

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating