Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MISFIT1's message

I am with you Misfit on your post.

I did call the office this morning and asked for RN...This was at 10am and he was still not in the office so I was told. I asked if there was ANYONE that could talk to me about Windfall. I was put on hold and after a bried pause and no info as to whom I would be speaking, I was put thru to John Harvey. John was his usual, conservative self. I asked very plainly: Why are we getting no news for Windfall? Why is Noront down playing Windfall? This was met with: What do you mean? I said that both the website and the MDA were guilty of downplaying Windfall? Is there a reason for this. He said: We do not have any new material info on Windfall and when we do, we will have a NR. Have we reached zone 100 yet? Well, it is hard to say once you get down there...we are trying to follow the quartz/sulfides but hard to say if we are there yet? I was frustrated I was not getting more info and I thanked him for his time and hung up.

Don't they have precise info of location of drill holes? no GPS coordinates?? Windfall is a great asset in many of our minds yet there is a big game going on right now and judging by the SP, we are losing the game right now!!

I suspect that we will see a jump in our SP in the next few days based on short position, oversold position and some stability returning in the markets. Still, some have positions to unwind and this was clear at the end of day to push us down again.

KXL which I follow like many others here is a gold play in Ontario and it has been beaten down as well but today hit a low under $1 but then saw a rebound without manipulation all the way back up to the $1.20 range before closing out at 1.17...I do like playing KXL as it is a good trading stock but there is no way our MC should be lower than their's. It has only happened a few times for brief periods over the last year that our price was under their's so I am hoping to move over that $1.20 mark very soon...

We know this is far from over but it is painful to watch none the less. Good luck all and remember to vote!!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007