Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Thats sexyl
almost 16 years ago
in response to MISFIT1's message
Though I have no good rational for not giving Windfall it's due in the AGM package or recent Power Point Promo material I do understand that when in the Zone and Sampling the prospective Vein Structures it is the same as sending Drill Core Samples out for Lab Assay Analysis. They can say and have said they were at the 100 Hole Zone back a few weeks ago and that Sampling would take 3-5 weeks followed by collection of Bulk Tonnage to be sent to a near by Mill for crushing and Gravity separation testing. Also, if memory serves correctly, last Fall they requested and received Permits to construct On Site Leach Pads so as to do Chemical Leach tests on more of the Stock Piled Bulk Tonnage Samples. Thus the Zone 17 & 11 Stock Piles currently in Secure confinement on site at Windfall could well be in the process of being processed at this moment as will as ongoing Exposure, Inspection, and Sample Collection of the 100 Drill Hole Zone material along with the Bulk Tonnage Leach and Mill/Gravity Samples. Note that like it or NOT there ARE Times when RUNNING ON SILENT is absolutely required. As for the lack of mention in the Promo Material and AMG Package, ???! Old Joe
Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message