Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Thats sexyl
almost 16 years ago

to talk to Richard, its the first time I called the office ( quite frankly they have better things to do then waste time with small investors like me) but I had to ask about Windfall.

The receptionist indicated he was in ANOTHER meeting and would be tied up most afternoon.

I asked about the presentation with virtually no mention of Windfall, she kind of blew it off saying you aren't the first to ask. I said that for all the excitement that Windfall generated you would think there would be some mention. Her response was it must have been an oversight and that I would have to ask Richard.

I said there seems to be a lot of speculation about Windfall being dealt off......her response was "I can't respond to that" She was in quite good spirits

Also did anyone notice in the annual report that this company has spent less then 12 grand on promotion? 12 grand? Hell, I spend more then that on a managers meeting for my team.... My personal opinion is they are too busy working on the PLAN to promote the company. I suppose it will become clear in the next few weeks and I suspect it will have to be a lot clearer prior to the AGM as they don't want a room full of angry and frustrated investors.

I left my number for Richard to call, if he does, I'll post his response.

Storm

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/27/2008