e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sunpoop's message

Very interesting and great report.

My comment is what did they think they are going to a black tie event, dress to impress just because they are going to defend the company with the deepest pocket. I think the other attorneys thought apple have a lot of juice and they can higher the most expensive attorneys in america, bigger is not better, a small tiny scorpion can kill an elepphant that ways one ton or more.

or is it they wore black suites because they are going to their clients funeral lol. just a thought.

what a lame excuse if you rule for us it will make your job easier, and the other side of the coin is true if the judge will rule with us most will settle and that also makes the judges role much easier.

from what you reported Handal handled our case well IMO. the judge was telling them convince me, with facts and not BS, the colo case (colorado) was like a colo ( colonoscopy)

procedure which is fulll of (you know what). stick to the facts and stop referencing the Colorado case this is a different animal , the exam the recertification, was not part of the case in Colorado.

IMO and I hope that this case will be our first win , followed by the 8/8 win followed by a markman win and a jury win if we go to trial.

let the fact and the honest law prevail and not the deep pockets the infringers who put their hands in our pocket a stole what was ours in the first place.

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
98 OBSERVER
City
Burbank, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/30/2008