e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to doni's message

I had not seen that but after thinking about it a bit might this not be beneficial to Edig in a way???

If both sides see the Markman as a win for EDig would not most if not all defendents wish to settle beforehand?

If EDig sees it as a win would FF not wish to wait until after the Markman so that any settlements, if offered, would be to EDig's advantage to hold out for much larger settlements?

The only way I see this delay as a detriment to EDig would be if there is doubt about the Markman going EDig's way, but that does not seem to be the case..

Also there is the fly in the ointment as to EDig's financial position. I believe FF has stated EDig is in good condition for quite some time. If so waiting would appear to be a smart move. If EDig is not in good condition then settling for what it can get right now would be their smart move.

Frank

Please login to post a reply
sunpoop
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2004
Social Links