e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sunpoop's message

Something I left out and I feel is quite important.....In my opinion, be clear that's all it is, but based on the fact I have "been around the block a few times" My impression is Mr. Apple DID NOT have any case or legal grounds to be there. I would have expected any attorney that Apple hired to represent them would have been "HIGH POWERED" armed with facts to fill up a good sized book and would have blown Handel and the court righ out of the water.

Instead he was flailing around, jumpling back and forth on disconnected subjects and always came back to Colorado, which by the way I do not think the Judge bought his version.

He was not talking "legaleeze, so that I could not understand him, instead he "BLOVIATED" so much that I shifted in my seat, shook my head a few times and asked myself,

WHADDA HE SAY??????

IMO.....Frank

Please login to post a reply
sunpoop
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2004