Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Hebe's message

I do not think of a buyout yet but...
Should a buyout occur, a low ball offer is assured. Forget about the 1 & 50 dollar guesses. Based on "RCF and BAO ($.80ish and $.60ish cents respectively", offers usually are 100% over the average of recent trading. That means over the last 30 days being typical.

BUT because mining stocks are commonly beaten down to bare bones, that initial offer imho would be 100% over not 30 day average but probavly over 90 and even possibly 180 days.

That is why they have kept it low for so long, to provide arguments for you to part with your shares at their offered price.
( Just compare to how the FWR bargaining took place. It was argued of how favourable the offers were. Or were they?)

So about $1.50 is likely as an initial feeler, my guesstimate.

Next offer, or counter offer from elsewhere, I say is likely to be between 2 and 3$s. From there onwards is too much to speculate about.

With a 200-300 billion dollar resource (Hebe's posting) under our feet, and NOT a largest land holder, a company like X2 would want to completely take over and offer Bao a source for all steel making ores. We and our BofD may want to build and produce but the threats are to large to ignore.
So we can not rest easy imo.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006