Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message
If and when a buyout should happen the question is should this forum be used to collectively discuss as shareholders what offers we are all willing to look at or even consider. The truth is everyone and anyone can see what we are discussing, which is fine for now, but what sort of venue should we establish to secretively bargain our position as a whole. Listening to those who have been invested for some time now I understand many of you bought at the $5 + / share mark and are now averaging down to recoup money should a buyout be imminent. There are, of course, those who stand to profit quite nicely since they fortunately bought in the past when share prices were in the 15 cent to low dollar ranges. Either way, I believe we all should be trying to help out our fellow shareholders regardless of their positions so that should a deal be placed on the table to view we can all discuss it privately first as forum members and or shareholders before we state opinions or make undervalued predictions that may in fact be not in the best interests of our fellow shareholders. I am open to discuss this further with anyone on this forum, and welcome views and suggestions that may follow this train of thought in an effort to protect all of our best interests. Ideas at present 1) Continue with open discussion about all aspects of Noront until offers are presented, then avoid all sp expectations from forum discussions. 2). Let's truly find out how many we number, at least from a forum perspective, so we can get an idea of how many people would have to get together should we need to meet. Plus identify individuals who could act as representatives for others too far away to meet with the shareholder collective. 3). We need to find someone on the forum who is either willing or trustworthy enough to receive private messaging and toward it privately to the collective outside of the prying eyes of those looking to take advantage of forum conversations; X2 for example. I will stop here guys because I am currently on my tablet and typing is a pain..... I will expand further when I get back to my laptop. We all live far apart, some can meet with other shareholders quite easily if they are in the GTA, but others cannot. We need to act together before a buyout comes knocking at our door, but by no means should we telegraph our intentions either individually or collectively on this forum should the hint of a buyout become known, or self evident. Instead, we need to establish a way to secretively communicate with one another so that we all get back what we rightfully deserve, whatever that is.
Please login to post a reply
Tin Man
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message