Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Hebe's message

Long post but a great post all the same, Thanks.

"If you are NOT averaging down BIG time now you will not get your money"

I am afraid that you are very correct on that point.

I say that any price under a buck is out of the question.
Between one and three is possible but I consider it too low and a big steal for the big boys.
I consider something between 3 and 7 as a very likely possibility. Not happy about it but with our sp so depressed that many having entered at these depressed levels would sell.
Seven to 12 bucks is a good price for me. Anything above 12 is a great price.

Anyone whose average is still above 5 dollars is going to be very unhappy, my sympathies.

So yes we need to get our average down.
The sp is this low because those who know and believe do not have enough cash on hand to average down sufficiently and as a consequence bring the sp up.

Part of the sp depression is that the people doing it are getting a feel of how much strength is left with the shareholders holding. If the holders did have the cash then they would be buying more and the sp would reflect it. The longer this is drawn out at these low prices the lower would be the initial offers and final buyout price.

Realities of life and manipulation. Ed.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006