Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Hebe's message

As suspected, the EA doesn’t do much for a share price & they hold it just under Allan’s buy-in price. The only logical reason I can see, is to keep the buyout, merger as low as possible.

I know some will say that Allan’s bonuses are tied to NOT share appreciation. Yes they are, & he will do better than most on this board with a buy out, but remember he is also in on the "Mick Davis" deal theory.

If the theory holds true, what better way to fight off everyone crying foul, then to say he had as much to again or loose as us. Then 3 months down the road after the buyout Allan is offered a deal to work with X2 as VP of mining in the ROF. He gets to put “NOT CFO” on his resume, makes big money on the buyout & then with in X2.

NOT a bad plan & just a thought of mine, but I still don’t even hear of another viable theory on this board or otherwise in my research.

& still know white knight, Ah shoot…

Average down, down, down…

Hebe

Please login to post a reply
Hebe
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating