Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

This is where I was going Ed. I feel this is much bigger than we are thinking? NOT to offen anyone here, as I'm on your side...

Babjak1’s research told us that the Money man from China, sits on the board for the bank of Hong Kong, also on the board for Baosteel.

He is backing Mic for 500 mil & brought in TMP his old colleagues from JP Morgan for another 500 mil. To raise up to 4 or 5 bill’s. for an acquisition in Q1 2014

Mic D. has stated that it will be a private corp. & it was reinforced by the latest new, which prompted this string of posts.

Why would we be thinking that Bora & X2 wouldn’t cut a deal with NOT, especially when they just put the X-Xstrata VP into position within NOT. That deal is done, In my mind…

There was a press release that a Geologist est. the ROF holding between 250 – 300 bil. in resource.

Largest, richest mining district in the world to date.

There is enough $$$ for a private join venture between all of these players & the last piece is to include RCF in the deal & there is nothing to stop them from stealing it from us for as low as they can get it.

There has been enough drilling & believe they have been drilling all along, just not reporting. They would have to have been to draw the big guys in, wouldn’t they?

NOT possible?

Sorry, I’m working & don’t have the time to post all the links to back all of this up, but it’s all been posted before.

Here is one.

http://www.miningweekly.com/article/mick-davis-and-team-get-going-again-as-well-backed-x2-2013-09-30

Hebe

Please login to post a reply
Hebe
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/08/2009