Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hey Buckner,

That's another possible scenario. Been waiting a long time for FNC to do something and have always wondered why they haven't yet. Disclaimer, I don't own any FNC. I'm not sure who it was, but he was convinced at one time that FNC had the motherlode on their claims. Certainly the chromite runs through their land. And Noront didn't drill very deep on their adjacent claim block to FNC's C1 (?).

So it is possible and it adds to the many opinions on the forum. I figure we have all of the possibilities just about covered, so we're ahead of many retail investors in that regard.

And I'm not a baseball fan but I happened to watch game six of the world series. It was the one of the most entertaining games I've ever seen. Unfortunately though, I was rooting for Texas.....

strato-tex

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007