Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazydik's message

Crazydik, sorry for the early wake-up call, haha. You said, "Wes told me in no uncertain terms that Windfall was worthless and would never be mined. He felt so confident about it that he bet me $5.00!"

Heard that before from Wes ie., the chromite is worthless wasn't it and now? Gave away 10MT Chromite at Black Creek to Probe for ???,...but we don't know the what for yet.

We'll see in the end but I don't know how 1Moz is worthless with $25M spent already on Windfall prior EAG by Noront, Murgor and Freewest. Did you know the ramp missed the main zone, some 30M, when they reported finding nothing at the glory hole. If interested in a update, check http://www.eaglehillexploration.com/

Anyway, for disclosure have the Trifecta here, all three horses, NOT, PRB and EAG!

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007