Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MISFIT1's message

you don't have to justify your comments to anyone. You have and most likely will continue to be an honest supporter of Noront. Unlike you, my family trust got in at 14 cents and are still holding and accumulated more at this years low. We looked at the quick turn around once Windfall results came out but then ROF struck and the assays were true, sure we coud have dumped at 5,6,7 and bought back but thats just not our strategy. We believe that the NOT story is yet to be written, that this will turn out to be, as Richard alluded to, another "Voisey Bay". We have our target out price and we can afford to wait. Each investor has to do their own DD and make their own decision, my family and I do it through discussion and research.

I for one thoroughly appreciate reading all of your posts please keep them coming,

a good weekend to all NOT longs

Joe

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined