Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babjak1's message

Babjak,

Me things I opened a can of worms but I will try to defend my thinking.

If all other things are equal (IE, we receive no news release stating that Eagle-1 just tripled in size), then we will need a $15 nickel price to get back to $7. $15 nickel is a sign that the economy has generally recovered, and the demand for metals is back as supplies begin to dwindle. I am happy with the current $7.25 price of nickel given that investories have remained high over the past six months. The price is indicative of future demand, not today's supply. This shows a bullish trend towards a recovery.

Now, if Eagle One triples the reserve estimate, then this stock will rise higher at the current nickel price (and yes, the original reserve estimate had different scenarios for a return on investment given different prices).

I am hoping for the best but I have also seen high volume trading busts in the past so forgive me if I am a little risk averse lately. Just imagine what we will be trading at in the future when the Eagles triple and nickel is also much higher. I believe at that time we will see new highs.

M1.

Please login to post a reply
MISFIT1
City
Alberta
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007