Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hi All,

Been a few weeks since I last posted. I believe the last time I posted the stock was at .64 cents and I was all in. I stayed all in until today whereby I sold half. Why? I now have a lot of free shares, regardless of whether the price goes up or down from here on out.

Speaking of which, I will not speculate on the happenings of the last three days as many have been doing on here. It may be a massive hit in Eagle one or a massive stock holding pump and dump fueled by the attention of volume. Regardless, it doesn't change the long term potential of this company.

I will say that if a halt was in order due to a leak it would have been done by now. Noront has halted for multi-days at least twice in the past due to volume run ups preceding news. Not to say that news is not forthcoming but I do find the lack of a halt surprising if this news is massively spectacular.

To me what the action of late tells me is 1) at .60 cents Noront was an incredible bargain (as we all have been saying this year) and 2) a lot of money was sitting on the sideline waiting for the first person to flinch. A couple of people must have flinched with an itchy buy finger because the entire market showed up since Wednesday.

Congrats to all who received their free shares by buying low over the past six months. Remember to sell at some point as this should never be an all or nothing experience. Small sells up allow for larger buys on price retreats.

Nickel is still 75% lower than it was in August 2007 so please temper the outrageous predictions with this fact, combined with the 20% dilution since that time. Still, this holds amazing long term value and we will see $7 again. The price of Nickel, copper, and PGMs will need to double by then IMO. Not bashing, just being an economist in the midst of the excitement.

I must say that it feels good to be hitting the refresh button again. Reminds me of old times.

Always a Notter,

M1.

Please login to post a reply
MISFIT1
City
Alberta
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined