Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to cwallace's message

When NOT was organising the PP's over the last year I tried to get in on them. Now it's come back to bite them in the BUTT! I hope all juniors learn their lesson from this and in future offer PP's to those that supported them to get where they are to start with.

They gladly took my money for the Windfall PP and then rejected the retail investor at every turn after that. I didn't get my voting information until the meeting was over last year and this year it was rushed out and they even called asking for my vote. When their arse is on the line they pull out all stops. I truly hope NOT wins the vote but I also hope they don't forget us and treat us like we matter from now on? Oh who's paying for all the vote marketing, the letters and phone calls? Us? Does it come out of general revenue? How much did it cost?

NOT board of directors - next time offer a large percentage of the PP to the retail investor and you won't be in the mess you created in the first place. I hope readers relay this advice to other Venture companies. You let the raiders in and they take everything they can get.

Oz

Please login to post a reply
Aussie1
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007