Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

No I must agree with you Roos even though I get a piece of crap in my throat every time I think of them (the hedgies),but it is obvious now that they will have some type of say in our future moves.

I only hope that when we need funds we need not go back to them.

I'll tell you one thing. If Rosseau et al attempt to get their money back by squeezing NOT or we share holders I will begin a campaign against them myself.

This community effort to hold our company has created an association of individuals from all walks of life to cooperate fully in order to attain a certain goal. The theft of our company and of our money has in my opinion been thwarted by US!!

If they want to try and snooker us again they will get a surprise. They may even think twice now that they know we have the POWER!

Ask Jackie if you don't believe me....:)

The U.S. could take lessons from anyone on this forum on how to get together and solve big problems. Thank The Lord the power is still with the people.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007