Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Good Evening NOT,

If we win, what if we issue a rights offering to retail investors, leave out our corporate a//hole friends. I read D12, he is one of my favorites, and I listen to what he says.... but, there is a distinct irony if we had management issue us all, the retail, all the shares we want. AND LEAVE OUT THE DISSIDENTS. If we win, lets vote again, guess what the outcome would be. FUNDS WOULD LOSE.

Think about it. I know the argument is we have to let all shareholders in on the offering.

I disagree. These groups that tried to take us over and do the same to us... is it an injustice to issue that back? If we win, guess what, we win and we control our board. If we need to raise 10-20 million, perhaps this is the obligation we just inherited. We better get ready.

Get this, Rousseau and Co, can raise this money, I assure you. Now that we have forced the issue, we better be ready for the outcome... we better start considering our options.

If you are for Rousseau, and you lose, you are out.... there is a consequence of trying to rule the world of Mcfaulds. I you choose the wrong side now, there will be consequences...

Lets think about this, I would love to dillute PNP, Sprott, Dundee, etc. Turn about is fair play.

If we win the vote, we will prove retail has far more power then these ego's figure. We will set a new standard for control of a corporation. In fact, 9 % of a control will again represent shit.

The errogance... a//holes

regards

cwallace

Please login to post a reply
cwallace
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined