Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to BullyBoy's message

Reply to BullyBoy

Posted by: BullyBoy on October 25, 2008 10:59PM

I believe Old Joe has hit the nail on the head

Re: TEMEX controlled by the Raiders? Old Joe -

Posted by: Old Joe on October 12, 2008 04:17PM

In response to: Re: TEMEX controlled by the...

I am familiar to what land packages TME holds in the AREA. MY point is that they (TME) do NOT have much in the way of land DIRECTLY ALONG the INTRUSION SHEAR FAULT LINE.

And I am also familiar with the best CURRENT Theories as to where the PRIME MOST PROSPECTIVE LAND is situated.

The BEST PRIME Land is situated along the RINF of FIRE INTRUSION (RFI) otherwise known as the SHEAR FAULT ZONE or SHEAR FAULT LINE.

And, in accordance with with the above, it would be prudent for a company like TME to get their hands on the VASTLY Greater and Superiour Geological/Geophysical/Geochemical data ONLY Noront Resources POSSESS. With out this most important data, companies such as TME will NEED to spend (Invest) a hugh amount of their currently limited cash on hand. Then they would need to spend an even larger amount of that limited cash to maintain their currently very limited Camps and drill what they HOPE will be their BEST Targets. Only then will they BEGIN to collect the REAL Data that could, hopefully would, confirm their Geophysical data interpretations of ElectroMagnetic Surveys.

Thus, among several other very important considerations, it is true that Money is NOT being WELL Spent in the Exploration of the Mc Fauld's Lake AREA, but NOT by Noront Resources. Rather, the poor spending habits are more a factor for companies such as TME. And now their Director of Exploration wants to get on the BoD of Noront Resources.

I wonder WHY?

Otherwise, TME does have a hugh land package in the area to explore. True! But it is mostly at distance from the KNOWN PROVEN Mineralization. And the Geology away from the RFI is very limited. In fact Spider Resources (SPQ) (Neil Novak - Current Director of Noront Resources and CEO of SPQ) has the BEST data set on these more Distant Properties.

TME could do much better (save a big BUNDLE of expenses) by seeking assistance from Noront Resources AND Spider Resources in Proving Up their potential RATHER THAN ALLOWING THEIR EXPLORATION CHIEF TO BE PART OF A VERY HOSTILE RAID on one of the companies that could help them SAVE SPENDING MILLIONS.

And to have this TME Director be involved with the likes of Corporate Hedge Fund RAIDERS is troubling to me. Troubling because it makes a very clear statement.

And my post respecting only some of my more central thoughts on the matter should send a signal to the Retail Investors in Temex (TME-V). And it is too bad cause I previously had Temex rated as a future Speculative potential Investment. BUT NOT NOW! NOT given their Shear Structure. NOT given the behaviour of their Chief Exploration Director. I feel despiration in his voice on his last Agoragon Exploration Update address to TME Investors (see his Sept. 19 recorded address on the Temex HUB). There is strain in his voice! Now I know why. He is struggeling. Under preasure. Why?

Old Joe

Please login to post a reply
Clavis
City
Cornwall
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/17/2008